Code Of Conduct Non-Negotiables
There will be consequences if you:
- Arrive late to school or to class.
- Are not organised and equipped for learning.
- Prevent others from learning or teaching.
- Wear non-regulation clothing in school.
- Leave the grounds during school hours without permission.
- Are absent from school or class without permission.
- Use physical or verbal violence towards others.
- Bring, and/or use weapons, fireworks, cigarettes, drugs, alcohol or pornography in school.
- Damage or deface school property e.g. tag.
Consequences could include:
- Brief discussion with teacher after lesson.
- Detention with teacher/tutor/house leader.
- Conference with teacher or staff member involved.
- Phone call or letter home informing parents/care givers.
- Meeting at school with parents/care givers.
- Meeting with an HoD or House Leader.
- Conference with a Deputy Principal.
- Referral to Guidance Counsellors or RTLB.
- Stand Down.