At Otahuhu College we always try to:
Show Respect AND take Responsibility for our actions
We show respect and take responsibility for ourselves by:
- Attending all classes on time.
- Having the correct equipment.
- Doing our best work at all times.
- Being a positive role model.
We show respect and take responsibility for others by:
- Being polite and courteous to students, staff and visitors.
- Listening to one another.
- Allowing others to learn and teach.
- Supporting each other.
- Being tolerant of each others' differences i.e. culture, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexuality, abilities.
- Resolving problems using non-violent methods.
- Keeping ourselves and our property safe.
We show respect and take responsibility for our school by:
- Keeping our environment clean.
- Looking after shcool equipment and property
- Dressing and presenting ourselves correctly.
- Participating positively in school events and activities.